Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Something New!!!

Read Below Carefully incase you're interested...

This is totally something new that I try attempting!  It's not the very best but hope you all like it.  Took me awhile to get this session I did with my sister in law up due to the fact that I just started school this month and homework.  I know I'm losing time blogging and youtubing.  But when I eventually all caught up everything will be at the same speed..  Thank You everyone who supports me and believe in me!

I am looking forward to this Friday, April 26, 2013 to do a photo shoot with anyone who is available around 2:30pm and on.  If you are interested or know anyone that will like a free photo shoot, let me know, message me on my FB; pakouxiongg and we can get something work out.  If I don't get any modelers in by Thursday than it's off and I'll just do photo shoots of my baby girl.  I know it was such a short notice, my apologies.
 
XOXO.
Pakou

No comments:

Post a Comment