Monday, February 25, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects

Mid-Mini February Haul
Left to Right:
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
Retails for $12.99 at Wal-Mart
(if purchase at Target/CVS it can vary around $13.99-$14.99)
 
Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture
Retails for $12.99 at Wal-Mart
 
(REVIEWS COMING UP SOON)
 
 
I also purchased Make-Up Removal Cloths
MY REVIEW:
I love the make-up removal clothes, they're so refreshing and smells very good.  I feel like I just came out of the shower but so much better, it's super duper refreshing.  The cloths are super soft.  The moisture leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth.  I don't know what else to say then, it really is refreshing, soft, and smooth.  I recommend these make-up removal cloths.
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
♡ pakouxiong

No comments:

Post a Comment