Monday, April 29, 2013

Before And After

Sunday, April 28, 2013
Was such a beautiful sunny day, we did a belated Easter hunt, so we decide to do a mini photo shoot, I did a photo shoot with three of my sister-in-law, they're all so gorgeously amazing modelers, thanks to them for letting me shoot them!

[Click on photo for Enlargement]

Second Sister-In-Law Dee Vang
I honestly didn't catch much picture of her and her beautiful smile, my apologies!

Third Sister-In-Law PoShoua Vang

Last (Forth) Sister-In-Law KaYing Vang

There'll be more to come so stay with me, Follow me on on, blog; pakouxiongg.blogspot.com for all the latest updates...  On the side bars are where else you can or may like to follow me, OOTDs, MOTD, Hauls, Monthly Fave and such on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.


XOXO,
Pakou


No comments:

Post a Comment