Wednesday, February 13, 2013

♡ Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine Party at the Moose Lodge
 
This is my first Valentine Party in my 20 years of being a girl that loves to go partying.  The first in my entire life.  I'll always remember fosho.  Why am I say this, hmm because when I was living with my parents/family, everyone I mean technically everyone except me.  DISAPPOINTED ;(  Then I got married to the most wonderful man in my life, he dislike parties too, well more like OG parties, at least that's what he said.  Hubby said, "I don't go to parties because it's boring, I want to go to parties that are fun and exciting."  Me, "I don't care," at least it's a party and there's dancing, hehe :D
 
My sister-in-law PoShoua caughted some shots on her cammy
first photo:  the guys gone wild, to some song
second song: we, as in all, booging to "Gangnum Style", hilarious
 
The night started out okay, when we first arrived at the party it was boring, but then the guys got some beer down their throats into the system, they'd gone wild, dance to every song, no matter, slow or fast.  It was hilarious, it was a blast.
 
Some couple shots of us
He "buzz", he got so damn wild

"Perfect Shot"
Thanks to my sister-in-law PoShoua!
 
Had a Blast with my Siter-In-Law!!!
Best time ever

First Photo: Shooting at my sister-in-law's paper heart♡
Second Photo: Fun/Gang Bang photo
 
 
First Photo: just love, HUG
Second Photo: Fun/Gang Bang, "YO" photo LOL
 
Shot of the Guys!
the guys are boring without beer in their system
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Even if you're spending it alone, be yourself, be beautiful, be healthy, and stay safe!
 
♡pakouxiong ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment