Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby & Toddler Days

I combined some videos of my baby princess during her baby days to her toddler days, to celebrate off her 4th year Birthday this year.


She's a cutie to a diva to a funny stand alone actor to a naughty princess to a spoiled brat to singing so entertainingly.  She's grown so much.  After Daizy saw her videos, she comes up to me, "mommy?  I want to be a baby again" and she just turn 4 years old on February 6, 2013.  She completes us as her parents, and she's counting on us to be there for her when she needs us and, we will be there no matter what happens.



I remember when I just gave birth to her and her daddy cutted her belly cord, the nurse gave her to me and she stopped crying.  I am so happy to have her.  I can not imagine living without her running around the house, crying and waking us up every morning to just cuddle with us, asking to go shopping, to just go have fun instead of staying inside.  She completes us.  I feel so bad that I can't have another baby brother or sister for her.  She's been asking for another baby so badly.  I just hope one of these days I can for us for her and to our family.  God Bless!


Thanks for taking the time!
♡pk

No comments:

Post a Comment