Friday, February 15, 2013

♡ Febrauary IPSY Glam Bag

February Glam Bag
 
♡ Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample:
Honesty I haven't use the Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample I got earlier in the October Glam Bag as of last year.  Why, because for expensive products I don't really like to use it, because if it turns out that I am going to love it later, I will continue on using it more and more and which means it will run out ;( I don't have that budget in my pocket to purchase higher end products, that's why I am so thankful for Michelle Phan and the IPSY Crew for everything, gives me chance to try out higher end products.  But I definitely did gave it a try and I do like it, but I won't use it a lot, I'll just add it to my eyeshadow qaud palettes.  The shadows are pigmented, love the colors, very wearable, very neutral, easy to create looks.
 
♡ Pixi Flawless & Poreless:
When I went to check in the mail box this morning, I was so so happy I recieved my glam bag, but guess what I pulled it out and it's all frozen, urg.  I had to lay it out to defrost the product, and guess what this isn't the only product that was frozen, the mascara and the MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner.  I was super URG.  But anyways, I love love this Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer.  It creates such a beautiful no-shine finish flawless makeup application.  It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and all skin types.
 
These are some Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Willow Bark gives natural shine control
Salicylic Acid clears and unblocks pores
Shea Butter to nourish the skin
Titanium Dioxide protects the skin's surface
Enantia Chlorantha bark is medicinal & anti-viral
 
♡ POP Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara:
As you did read above under the Pixi Flawless & Poreless, yep it froze. This lash-POP-ing mascara love love love it.  Makes my lashes plump, and so much longer, because I have short straight down lash, which it sucks.  I'll have to relate this Pop Mascara to the Maybelline Falsie Mascara, well for me it's pretty similar!  It's a smudge proof formula, has volume while curling lashes up, and out for a look that truly POPs!
 
POP your skills:
Curl lashes as close to the root as possible.
Jiggle the wand from the root to the middle of the lash.
Repeat twice, wait a few seconds in-between, letting each layer dry.
Jiggle 3rd layer all the way to the tip of the lashes.
To reach small and stray lashes, turn the brush vertically and apply.
 
♡ MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner:
Again, if you did read above, under the Pixi Flawless & Poreless section, yep it was that cold out when I live that it did froze in my mail box, ;(  So I did have to let it sit awhile to let it defrost to be able to use it.  This MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner really defines my eyes, a highly pigmented gel, very smooth, it glides over the lid evenly and dries quickly for a long-wearing, it's a smudge-proof finish.  I didn't have any problem.  I love it. 
 
♡ Lash Card, The Lash Card:
These Lash Card are awesome.  I remember When I was in Middle School, whenever I applied on my mascara, I would use a piece of square of toilet paper for my lash especially my bottom lashes, because whenever I applied on mascara I would get it on my skin, I suck that much hehe. *_-  But now I'm getting so much better at it, hehe. *_-  But these  cards comes in super duper handy, especially when traveling or riding in a non-smooth car or a moving automobile.
 
 
♡ pakouxiong ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment