Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fresh Paint: "I'll Call You"

I honestly personally don't like this color, but it is a nice sheer pink, I love pink but this pink just doesn't act upon me to liking as much.  It's still a nice color to use.



How I did the nails?
001.  I use the Growth Spurt (Promotes Stronger, Longer, Healthier Nails)
002.  I use the OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
003.  One coat of  the Sation, "I'll Call You" pink polish (let it set a bit)
004.  Another or two coat of the Sation, "I'll Call You" pink polish
005.  Take a white polish to create the dots
006.  Use a tooth pick, small dotting tool or nail tool and create the dotting on neither side of your nails
007.  Use a Top Coat that you love, I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Sation Nail Lacquer 15 ml/.50 fl. oz.

Circus By Andrea's Choice 13.2 ml/ .45 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment