Thursday, February 7, 2013

Plumy Look

Plumpy Look
Those that follows in on instagram and have me as a friend on FB has already seen this photo. I got comments and so much "likes" on this look. But I am so so sorry I do not have a tutorial on this look, I'll do one soon. So far on my youtube, I do not have tutorials up but videos of my diva baby girl and my loveyy singing. I haven't had the time, but this year I promise you all I'll put up tutorals ASAP.

Product Use:
Face
L'Oreal Youth Code Day Cream
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder
Ponds Highlight
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
 
Cheek
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Maybelline Fit Blush in Medium Pink
 
Eyes
Naked2 Palatte
Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Mascara
NYC Eyeliner
 
Lip
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart



No comments:

Post a Comment