Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oil Treatment

JOSIE MARAN 100% PURE ARGAN OIL

Retails for;
$14 for a 0.5 oz
$48 for a 1.7 oz
$96 for a 4 oz

Available at Sephora
or
on their websit; www.josiemarancosmetics.com
 
My first time trying this oil treatment, I applied it to my cuticles and I was impress and stunned.   My cuticles are so much better then ever, I didn't see no dead skin, and my nails weren't bothering me at all the whole day, it was smooth and soft. I applied this oil treatment to my cuticles, face-to-neck, and my spilt ends daily.  It smells good, my cuticles, face, and my spilt ends feels soft, fresh and very clean. 
 
This Argan Oil treatment is lightweight, grown organically in Morocco.  It's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.  It's us as a fast absorbing daily moisturizer or to heal and condition everything from cuticles to split ends.  Plus it's 100% organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment