Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nail'd It Nail Lacquer

Nail'd It Nail Lacquer By Flower (Drew Barrymore)

Retail for $4.98 each
Available at Wal-Mart
 
These are great quailty for a great price, very long-lasting polishes.  Vibrant classic and on-trend 3-FREE (free of DBP, toluene & camphor).  Non-Chipping Immaculate (or Incredible) Formula.  Packaging are big and very cute, very adorable packaging.  Everything (colors in lipstick, nailpolishes, blushes, lip glosses, eyeshadows, and etc) reminds me or Spring, super springy colors.  I feel fresh just looking at the color, no kidding, well at least for me, but not sure about others, people have their own opinion.  I love love everything about this brand line of cosmetics.  I am looking forward to getting more of these cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment