Thursday, February 7, 2013

Matte Lipstick

I've looked everywhere for these lipstick because I saw ThanieKB posting these lipstick up on her Instagram and knew that it's so matte and want to add these to my lipstick collection, which I didn't know that these Kate Moss Matte Lipstick are by Rimmel, how stupid of me, :)
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick
These retail for $9.61 each
 
These New Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss. Kate Moss brings colour to a new unique dimension. The gorgeous colour richness and comfort of Kate’s lipstick, now in a Velvety matte finish. Ruby Powder enriched formula to intensify the colour while keeping a matte finish all day long! Matte is re-invented for the most velvety comfortable colour ever!
 
I picked up three in colors/numbers;
111; Kiss/101/103


No comments:

Post a Comment