Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Flow with the Sky

Model:  Qai Hlee Vang
Photographer:  Pakou Xiong Photography

BEFORE

AFTER

This was my fave out of the bunch.  And seem like it's her fave too.  Since finals/exams are coming up, I've been busy lately and just haven't been updating my blog, I do apology for that.  And as for OOTD and Makeup Reviews, yes I'm still doing it just been busy lately that I have have the chance to.  I have a bunch I need to write reviews about, and maybe all of you gals out there have already tried it.

As I mention several post before, I am searching for singles, couples, toddler, maternity, and much more during June 14 through July 14 weekdays only.  Why only those days because I'm on summer break from school.  I am free Fridays also so feel free to hit me up on Fridays, I know most of you work, go to school and such.

I've been getting a lot of questions about session, I don't charge a lot.
If I contact you to do a photo shoot, you do not need to pay!
Charges for Photo Shoot Session:
$50 (plus CD with photos)

XOXO,
Pakou



No comments:

Post a Comment