Friday, May 10, 2013

Gorgeous Lavender

Fresh Paint! Gorgeous Lavender
Polish:  Essie "Bond With Whomever" #1008
13.5 ml/.46 fl oz
Retail for $7.50 at your drugstore




To conquer this lol JK:
(this polish is so opaque that with one coat is enough, but I did go over with another thin thin coat, I really do recommend you have a base coat, but if you don't I don't really know if you'll have the first opaque layer.)

001.  Base coat, I use OPI natural nail base coat
002.  Paint your nail with your polish, I use Essie "Bond with Whomever" #1008
003.  If your polish is opaque enough one coat is fine, but if you want to go for it a thin thin layer
004.  Top it with your favorite top coat, I use Seche Vite Dry Fast Coat (I love love this top coat) fast and convenient.



XOXO,
Pakou




No comments:

Post a Comment