Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So Sparkly Minty!

Fresh Paint
If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter, FB, Tumblr then you've seen this photo already.  Certainly I cannot wait anymore for my nails.  If you didn't or don't follow me on twitter or don't have twitter, then probably you don't know what I'm talking about.  I had this little incident where I trim to deep on both side of my right thumb nail, that it started to break and it was deep, so I had to cut my nail/nails, let it grow cut again and grow it and shape it, file it, and etc., you nail polish gal knows.  it's been so long that I haven't had polish on my nails that I missed it so much.  So I didn't let my nails grown completely before painting my nails...


Essie:  Mint Candy Apple (retail for $7.50)
Nicole by OPI, Selena Gomez:  (retail for $7.00)




XOXO,
pakou <3


No comments:

Post a Comment