Monday, March 18, 2013

♡ March IPSY Glam Bag

Five Products/Item
 
First Product I pull out is the "Juice Beauty, Hydrating Mist"
 
My Review:
This Hydrating Mist is very hydrating for me, I feel fresh, I find that I don't have oily skin throughout the day.  But I do not like the scent, I don't like the smell of green apples.  Likewise I like the product, due to that it makes my face feel fresh and such a radiant complexion.
Retail for $22.00
 
Second&Third Product I pull out is the "Yaby Eyeshadow Refill"
 
My Review:
I was expecting the teal shadow, but these two work great and are gorgeous as well.  I use these colors for my "St. Patrick's Day" look, it crease a little, but the colors are still gorgeous.  Both shadow are matt, but the white shadow is a little sheen.  Here's a photo of the look I recreate.
Retail for $3.29 Each
 
 
 
 
Forth Item I pull out is this compact "GlamRX" create your own shadow/blush/lip palette.  Small and cute for on the go and traveling.
Retail for $16.50
 
Last Product I pull of is the "La Fresh Travel-Lite Makeup Remover Wipes"
 
My Review:
I like the scent, packing very cute and girly.  But I find that they don't remove my eye makeup well enough, I had to press on a little hard, which makes my eyelid a little red.  But other then that I like it.
Retail for $1.49 for 8 Wipes
 
 
♡ pakouxiong
  


No comments:

Post a Comment