Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lunch Madness!!!

I've post this on my Instagram and Twitter, if you follow me there you saw this photo already!
Guess where I went today for lunch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And if you guess it, you're right
"Buffalo Wild Wings"
The hub. ordered five (5) Asian Zing, five (5) Honey BBQ, and ten (10) Traditional Buffalo Dry Seasoning.   I'll have to say that their traditional dry seasoning are the best.  I can't get enough of it.  Every Tuesday are "Wing Tuesday" so it's $0.60 per wing, and 11AM-2PM are their Lunch Madness hours, and look what I got for lunch...
 
I got the Boneless Wings with fries.  Traditional Buffalo Wing, I said seasoning but I got something else, oh well, it was still tasty and good.  I love the fries, crunchy and hmmm...  I don't usually dip blue cheese but blue cheese has became one of my favorite dipping sauce, I literally use for everything.  ADDICTED!!!
 
 Hub just got a basic coke, he said beer cost too much, and I got the Mango Lemonade.
 
 
 ♡ pakouxiong
 


No comments:

Post a Comment