Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the Magazine

Pretty Little Liars (PLL)
Retails at Wal-Mart for $4.99
 
This magazine came out several weeks ago, but then I never had the time to go to the store to check it out, and finally I got my hands on it, the Entertainment Magazine, feature the Pretty Little Liars on front.  I was never into seasonal TV shows, but after watching a little of the second season I fell in love with the show, and then I knew I had to go back to the first season and re-watch the season to be able to under what's going on.  And now since I'm all caught up on the show, I can not wait until the next episode.  I'm so excited.
 
Last Episode; After Spencer got locked in the steamed shower, she told Aria, Hanna, and Emily who was helping "A", Toby, which Emily couldn't believe much, so she went on looking for Toby.  Spencer find toby dead, and she sort of went crazy.
 
All New Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family Tuesdays at 8/7c
 
♡ pakouxiong

No comments:

Post a Comment